Monday 6 May 2013

Orange Glaze


Wearing; Zara tee, Bardot skirt, Sportsgirl faux fur, Tony Bianco flatforms, Wasteland felt hat, Supre belt, Collective jewellery from ebay and bondi markets. 

Who says you can't crank out a little faux fur in the middle of autumn? Sydney weather has been beautiful the past week so bringing out the faux fur coat now may be a little silly, but with this little statement piece, I can start on the winter trends early. I'm more ecstatic than usual that winter is around the corner, i'm excited to bring out my leather, faux fur, baroque, monochrome as well as my capes/coats which have been collecting dust in my wardrobe. Anyone else excited for winter as much as I am?

P.S I've put some clothes up for sale on my facebook page. Please check them out, I'm happy to do postage (flat rate $7 for 500g parcel). Message me if interested in anything, check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment