Monday 19 March 2012

The begining.

Hi there,

Thought I would start of with an introduction as my first post. My name is Azar, I'm an 18 year old girl born and breed in Sydney. I'm currently studying Law/Arts at Macquarie University and in my second year.  I've wanted to start a blog for a very long time and finally I am! I think the word 'obsessive' is a right fit when it comes to fashion. Everything and anything to do with fashion world inspires me. One of my favourite things about fashion is that it allows people to show off who they are through what they wear. If you have any questions or comments please don't feel shy to ask me. I will be getting a dslr camera for my birthday (june 1st) so there will be a definite increase in photo quality in my personal posts then!

Azar xx

No comments:

Post a Comment